Methods for contacting support
Please call for issues regarding an entire site.
- Web Form: This is our preferred method of submission. By filling in the fields under one of the categories below, tickets are automatically created, bound to your site, and assigned to a technician.
- Customer Portal: Credentials for the customer portal must be requested through the administrative form below. Upon request, “Basic” access can be issued to any user. “Advanced” and “Manager” access must be approved through the appropriate channels. Tickets with detailed fixes and repairs will be published into customer portal.
- Basic: Create tickets, view own tickets, can see projects and project calendar where they are team members, and can view the knowledge base
- Advanced: Includes all basic permission as well as view all other tickets and projects for users under their site.
- Manager: Includes all basic, all advanced, and has access to invoicing and financials.
- Email Submission: Emails for support tickets may be sent to email@example.com Please include first and last name, and your primary site.
- Phone Support: 813-900-9606 – Phone support is available during Alltech’s published business hours. Support after hours can be provided and must be scheduled.