Start Remote Suport
- You must have a 6-digit code from an Alltech Services team member to gain support.
- Codes are only valid to start a session for 20 minutes.
- The codes are only used one time.
- The remote session will give the technician access to your computer.
- If you do not have a predefined service contract, remote support may be billable. Please ask your technician if there is a charge.
- By starting a remote session, you agree that you understand the above listed items and consent to an Alltech Services team member accessing your computer.
- Open Chrome, Edge, or Firefox. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- You will receive a 6-digit number from an Alltech Services team member. Enter the number in the field above.
- Click “Connect to Technician” and a download will begin.
- Please save and run the downloaded file.
- A few security warnings may appear. This is normal and correct. You will need to click a response. It could be any of
the following: Save, Run, Yes, Allow, Ok and so on. Clicking No or Cancel during the process will stop the session from
- A chat window will appear and let you know that you are waiting for a technician to connect.